Sand mixer operating procedures:
1. Protective clothing such as labor insurance shoes, safety helmets, masks, gloves, etc. must be worn before entering the workshop, otherwise it is not allowed to enter the workshop.
2. The operator of the sand mixer must be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment used.
3. The new sand of the sand mixer needs to be screened and dried; the old sand can be used after being recycled by sand.
4. When adding resin and curing agent, you must wear gloves and glasses and handle carefully to avoid splashing on your body. The ratio is required to be accurate.
5. Before starting the sand mixer, check both sides of the guide rail for obstacles. During the driving process, pay attention to passing pedestrians.
6. When working, there should be someone responsible for it, and no other personnel should be allowed to operate to avoid illegal operations.
7. When repairing the sand mixer, in addition to cutting off the power supply, special personnel should be set up for supervision.
8. When cleaning the sand mixing tank, it is necessary to stop the cleaning and clean the spiral blades to prepare for the next mixing.
9. Clear the sand and objects scattered on the work site in time to keep the work site and pedestrian passage clean and unobstructed for safety.